eStatements - NEW!
Money Management Tools from The Savings Bank
For over a century, we've been keeping pace with changes in the financial world. Today, busy lives and access to technology require more ways to keep track of balances and manage accounts. We've just added new tools to help.
Downloadable Balance Worksheet
No need to search to find this helpful document. Now you can download, save to your computer or print it out anytime with the links below. We make it easy!
Ready. Set. Go!
You can go green and go paperless when you enroll to receive eStatements! You'll receive an email notifying you when your account statements are available to view or download to your personal computer!
* View statements immediately when available
* Download and save your statements to your home computer
* View up to the last 12 months of statements, plus check images, at anytime
* No more paper statements to file and store
* View statements securely using your own personal log-in and password
* No need to worry about statements being stolen from your mail box or trash
Remember: Electronic Statements save paper, trees and our earth!
Enrolling is easy!
Enroll online or give us a call at 740-420-3712 or 800-582-2265, select option 3 for questions or assistance.
How to Enroll Online:
1. Log in to your online Savings Bank account.
2. When prompted, click "Enroll" to receive eStatements.
(If you wish to sign up for eStatements later, you can do so by clicking on "Options" and then "eStatements." This will give you the opportunity to enroll later.)
3. Choose an account to view.
4. Click on "Documents."
5. In the drop down box, choose: "DDA Image Statements."
6. Click on "Submit."
7. You now have the ability to view up to 12 months of your most recent statements online, download, print and save them to your personal computer!
You always have a choice with us!
eStatements are provided to our customers at no extra cost. You can always choose to go back to receiving a paper statement at any time by calling us at 800-582-2265, option 3. If you choose to go back to receiving a paper statement through the mail, your account will be assessed a $2.00 paper statement fee each month.